We are looking for an inquisitive, driven digital marketing executive to join our team at Logic Melon. The role is focussed on building brand awareness and lead generation through digital channels. The executive will be responsible for the daily management and optimisation of an omnichannel strategy including our website, social and email communications.
The ideal person will live and breathe marketing, have a flair for content and copywriting, and will bring a passion for results. You will have a high level of technical knowledge coupled with strong analytical skills and an ambition to grow. You will have a positive, can-do attitude and independently work to improve your knowledge and skills whenever possible. You will be a hands-on self-starter with the skills to figure out what needs to be done and be proactive in getting things done.
You will be working within the sales and revenue team, as the guardian of all marketing activity. We pride ourselves on building a positive work culture, which is both inclusive and diverse so that we can ensure that our clients receive the best possible experience. Personal development is encouraged and you will be mentored to help you deliver the best results for the business.
This role will be focussed on driving the marketing strategy forward, to build a robust demand generation program which delivers quality leads into the sales team. Much of the role will be working with our UK offices, but you will also be supporting our US office and there may be occasional travel too!
- Day to day management of our digital, social & email campaigns which run across a number of channels
- Managing the channel plan & distribution
- Work constantly to improve and optimise the social and website accounts to maximise performance
- Managing internal & external stakeholder communications
- Testing new advertising strategies and channels and then optimising from the results to drive inbound sales enquiries
- Continually A/B testing, analysing copy and landing page content
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs, creating and sharing regular reporting with the senior management team & colleagues
- 2+ years experience of hands on digital marketing activity
- Proven track record of driving outstanding results from your accounts (either agency or client side)
- Some understanding of paid social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficient in using Google Analytics
- Good understanding of retargeting, PPC & SEO techniques
- Outstanding quantitative analysis skills - confident manipulating data and identifying trends and opportunities
- Comfortable working independently; appetite and motivation to raise your game
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
Logic Melon is a smart global recruitment technology solutions provider. We provide applicant tracking, job multi-posting and search technology to clients across the world, helping them to identify the best talent fast!
We’re located across the UK, US and in South Africa and our people are our secret sauce. Our team are authentic, genuine, personable and extremely knowledgeable. We are all here to make the recruitment process as simple as possible.
Our clients post over 3 million jobs each month and the system handles around 200,000 candidate applications a day. Help us to make recruitment simple, join Logic Melon.
It’s the logical choice.