How do you get stakeholder buy-in to build your EVP? How do you roll it out?
How do you measure the success of your employer brand?
What about bringing your company culture to life to promote a great candidate experience?
So many questions and so little time to answer them all!
Our Employer Brand & Candidate Experience events are always incredibly popular for this very reason, there is no end goal, just a constantly evolving interpretation of what the very best looks like. This is why on June 12th we’re bringing in 10 of our trusted partners to showcase how they’ve solved some of the most commonly faced challenges in this space.
Some of the advice they’ll share includes…
- How to roll out a global EVP and how to get stakeholders to buy-in
- Best practices of using video in recruitment
- Understanding your candidate’s lifecycle
- Why employee advocacy is so important
- Tips for building a career site
- How to automate your recruitment marketing
- Plus much much more…!
And that’s just in the AM! After an amazing buffet lunch, we’ll be treated to an afternoon of presentations and discussions from our event partner SMRS as well as the Nando’s TA Team.
Sam Goode & Kat Timberlake from Nandos will be talking about how they brought Nando’s culture to life through Employer brand and candidate experience covering:
– Translating Compass/culture to the outside world – our attempt to try and explain to the world how amazing Nando’s is as a place to work.
– Building a Nandoca candidate experience that empowers hiring managers to have an impact on peoples lives
– Taking ownership of our employer brand and attraction approach to translating our message more authentically
This will lead to a roundtable discussion focusing on this question on how do you truly bring to life the culture of an organisation to the external world?
Speed-Meetings: Back-to-Back meetings for 15/20-minutes each with hand-picked partners from our trusted community, they all have a proven track record of helping businesses in this particular area. This style is great if you’d like to discuss your challenges in more depth.
Impact Presentations: Back-to-Back 15/20-minute presentations on how our trusted partners have helped companies in the past.
*Please note that we cannot guarantee your position in the morning as it’s on a first come first served basis.